The pole-dancing grandmother of Nanjing
A 60-year-old grandmother named Sun Fengqin refuses the call of the rocking chair and spins around a pole as part of her pole-dancing class in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, China. Although Fengqin can’t match the leonine movements of younger pole-dancers, she nevertheless pumps her hips and swings herself around the pole as a way of keeping fit and staying in shape. via Hungeree
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet