30 Remarkable Simple And Minimal Website Designs
As an old saying, “less is more” has applied to website design. It is so trendy that minimal websites earn higher popularity and loyalty as well. You can count all their elements by fingers but cannot deny that they are pretty awesome.
It is crowned as “minimalism” which emphasizes on clean, easy and light design. Designers for minimal websites are the greatest person in the world. It sounds cliche but somehow true to a certain extent. How does a website categorize under minimal design group? One of those minimalist websites could be a simple background with eye-catchy typography.
Read more about Minimal Website Designs at WebDesignBooth.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets