30 Remarkable Simple And Minimal Website Designs
As an old saying, “less is more” has applied to website design. It is so trendy that minimal websites earn higher popularity and loyalty as well. You can count all their elements by fingers but cannot deny that they are pretty awesome.
It is crowned as “minimalism” which emphasizes on clean, easy and light design. Designers for minimal websites are the greatest person in the world. It sounds cliche but somehow true to a certain extent. How does a website categorize under minimal design group? One of those minimalist websites could be a simple background with eye-catchy typography.
Read more about Minimal Website Designs at WebDesignBooth.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny