30 Remarkable Simple And Minimal Website Designs
As an old saying, “less is more” has applied to website design. It is so trendy that minimal websites earn higher popularity and loyalty as well. You can count all their elements by fingers but cannot deny that they are pretty awesome.
It is crowned as “minimalism” which emphasizes on clean, easy and light design. Designers for minimal websites are the greatest person in the world. It sounds cliche but somehow true to a certain extent. How does a website categorize under minimal design group? One of those minimalist websites could be a simple background with eye-catchy typography.
Read more about Minimal Website Designs at WebDesignBooth.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Creates Impressive Paintings By Using His Boxing Gloves
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space