30 Remarkable Simple And Minimal Website Designs
As an old saying, “less is more” has applied to website design. It is so trendy that minimal websites earn higher popularity and loyalty as well. You can count all their elements by fingers but cannot deny that they are pretty awesome.
It is crowned as “minimalism” which emphasizes on clean, easy and light design. Designers for minimal websites are the greatest person in the world. It sounds cliche but somehow true to a certain extent. How does a website categorize under minimal design group? One of those minimalist websites could be a simple background with eye-catchy typography.
Read more about Minimal Website Designs at WebDesignBooth.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
- Hot Spring Bath Opens For Japanese Macaques On Hokkaido
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- 62 Of The Best Photos Of The Supermoon 2016 From Around The World
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Beautiful And Tasty “Sushi Cakes” Are Now Very Popular In Japan
- NASA Has Compiled A List Of The Best Air-Cleaning Plants For Your Home
- Have A Look Inside The Magical Ice World Of The ICEHOTEL 365
- Pawel Gulewicz Creates Anonymous Street Photography Which Asks Who The People We Pass By Every Day Really Are
- 2017 Pirelli Calendar Celebrates the Natural Beauty Of Beloved Actresses
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe