Illustrations and Ads by Krzysztof Domaradzki of StudioKXX
Studiokxx / Krzysztof Domardzki pursues graphic design in the form of art-direction, branding & identity, illustration, web design and typography work. He graduated from the Poznan Academy of Fine Arts, where he received his Master’s Degree in Drawing and Metal Techniques summa cum laude. He has eight-year experience in the field of graphic design.
Today we made sure to pick the very best of his artworks. As you can see, most of them are sports related … but that doesn’t matter at all. Get inspired!
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Nightmarish Illustrations That Will Have You Hiding Under The Bed
- What Do You Think of this Dessert Themed Public Toilet in Japan?
- Dad Creates First-of-Its-Kind Magical Book for His Son
- An Artist Captured the Innocence of Childhood by Photographing His Three Sons
- Double-Exposure Animal Portraits By Dániel Taylor
- This Biology Teacher Has Her Own Way of Teaching About the Human Body at School
- Green Varnish Installation
- 25 Free Product Packaging Mock-ups – October 2015 Edition
- Taking Pictures at IKEA is the Solution to All Your Tindr Needs
- Top Products of the Week via The Gadget Flow #12
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Hungary Fashion Photographer Under Fire Over ‘Migrant Chic’ Shoot
- Meet Helen Stifler, The Queen of Cosplay
- Duu Motorcycle
- The Floyd Utility Set