Illustrations and Ads by Krzysztof Domaradzki of StudioKXX
Studiokxx / Krzysztof Domardzki pursues graphic design in the form of art-direction, branding & identity, illustration, web design and typography work. He graduated from the Poznan Academy of Fine Arts, where he received his Master’s Degree in Drawing and Metal Techniques summa cum laude. He has eight-year experience in the field of graphic design.
Today we made sure to pick the very best of his artworks. As you can see, most of them are sports related … but that doesn’t matter at all. Get inspired!
Recently on Design You Trust
- 4 Reasons Why Czar Might Prove To Be The King Of WordPress Themes
- Popular Brand Logos Recreated with American and Chinese Bills by Visual Artist Dai Dai Tran
- Google has a new logo
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring
- When An Artist Turns Himself Into Superheroes Thanks To Body Painting
- Brum Brum Balance Bike
- Iron & Air Magazine
- Staple 2015 Fall/Winter Lookbook
- Dragon Ball Z Pop Culture Fusion