Illustrations and Ads by Krzysztof Domaradzki of StudioKXX
Studiokxx / Krzysztof Domardzki pursues graphic design in the form of art-direction, branding & identity, illustration, web design and typography work. He graduated from the Poznan Academy of Fine Arts, where he received his Master’s Degree in Drawing and Metal Techniques summa cum laude. He has eight-year experience in the field of graphic design.
Today we made sure to pick the very best of his artworks. As you can see, most of them are sports related … but that doesn’t matter at all. Get inspired!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Trendy New Toy that’s Wrecking Children’s Hair and Driving Parents Crazy
- Farid Rueda’s New Pieces of Street Art in Bogota, Colombia
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Singapore to Transform Disused Railways into a 15-Mile Park Spanning the Entire Nation
- Every Penny Counts: This Artist Created a Clear Acrylic Structures to be Completed With Coins
- Paws For Thought With Kitty Yoga Classes At Australian Cat Cafe
- Is this New Hotel in Amsterdam the “Hotel of the Future”?
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Devoted Husband Plants & Harvests 4.5 Miles Of Sunflowers To Fulfill Wife’s Dying Wish
- This Ingenious Vending Machine Feeds Homeless Animals
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic