Paintings by Michele Del Campo
Michele Del Campo was born in Sannicandro Garganico (Italy) in 1976. He studied Fine Art at Complutense University of MadridLives in London, UK. Del Campo’s vibrant, uplifting, energetic, expressive paintings are pure observations of people and the world they live in whether walking in the street or relaxing on a warm Mediterranean beach.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Welded And Painted Black Steel Ravens By Ludvig Ödman
- Retro Photoshop Tool Bar Enamel Pin: 3″ Of Throwback Fun By Maxistentialism
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere