Paintings by Michele Del Campo
Michele Del Campo was born in Sannicandro Garganico (Italy) in 1976. He studied Fine Art at Complutense University of MadridLives in London, UK. Del Campo’s vibrant, uplifting, energetic, expressive paintings are pure observations of people and the world they live in whether walking in the street or relaxing on a warm Mediterranean beach.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest