The best qualities of a website include:
1) Having quality content is vital to the life of any website. Interesting, original, and carefully researched and developed writing will always win over the minds and hearts of users. Content should also be regularly updated and directly related to the website’s theme.
2) Websites should have a unique template that fits your company profile. It is important that templates are original to reflect an individual identity which will attract users.
3) Make sure navigation is smooth and user friendly so that it is easy for users to move to and from internal and index pages. Title tags and appropriate Meta tags are essential in getting good ranking in the search engines.
4) Repair all malfunctioning and broken links because these will reflect badly on the credibility of a website from the user’s as well as search engine’s perspective
5) Make sure navigation is smooth and user friendly so that it is easy for users to move to and from internal and index pages.
6) Incorporating helpful links and information such as an FAQ section and a Search Box option on a website creates a welcoming and user friendly environment for the customer which will ensure that they return.
Don't forget to subscribe to our fantastic RSS Feed, join Design You Trust community on Facebook, follow us on Twitter,Pinterest and Tumblr! If you enjoyed our posts we humbly ask you to comment and help us spread the word! Looking for advertisment or special promotion on Design You Trust? Click Here.