Slanted Magazine #18
Slanted Magazine #18 – Signage / Orientation focuses on the ups and downs, the lefts and rights, the stops and go’s, the Kiss+Ride and many more. Featured are many extraordinary wayfinding and orientation systems with different levels of complexity and relevant
The new edition comes along with 164 pages in oversize-format 24 x 32 cm and the eight page fold-out cover shines with traffic sign colors and reflective particles – thanks to elaborate screen printing with reflective paint – incident light.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper