Twitter new logo
It’s already been six years since the bird flew off of Twitter, Larry (his name) has now undergone a small but significant makeover. Doug Bowman, Creative Director of Twitter has curiously stressed that” from now on, this will universally recognizable symbol of Twitter, Twitter is this bird and the bird is Twitter, so you no longer need the text, typefaces, boiled or a tiny ‘t’ “as he wrote of his fist on the corporate blog.
HERE the complete styleguide and other image and info
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze