Giveaway from DYT and Yumaki! Win Yumaki’s Amazing A101 Toothbrush!
A revolution in oral care!
Design You Trust and the new Swedish/Japanese oral care brand Yumaki are teaming up to give away four styles of Yumaki’s A101 toothbrushes to 12 randomly selected Design You Trust readers!
Yumaki is a contemporary brand that have revolutionized the concept of everyday oral care by focusing the products on modern design that adds style, function, quality and sustainability. With more than 100 years of experience in producing professional dental hygiene products, Yumaki’s Swedish and Japanese founders aim to broaden the perception of what everyday oral care can and will become.
Yumaki launch new collections every year inspired by urban culture, fashion, technology and modern product design and is currently sold in some of the most premium stores in over 23 countries worldwide. What makes Yumaki different from other brands on the market is not only their detailed attention to usability and design, but also their focus on sustainability by using recycled or biodegradable materials & their high technology standard with state of the art production such as blending anti-bacterial bamboo charcoal particles into the bristles.
The A101 model has an ergonomic profile that fit perfectly in the hand. The handles are made from recycled plastic and the bristles are made from bamboo charcoal blended nylon. All products comes in a transparent cylinder shaped travel case with 1 interdental brush and 1 single tuft brush that fits perfectly into the hole at the bottom of the handle.
Enter through Facebook in the official contest form below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of all steps, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through all contest steps. The contest begins July 30, 2012 and concludes on August 13, 2012. The winners will be randomly chosen and announced on August 14, 2012.
Please, enter below and follow the steps. Good luck!
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 10,576 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 2,963 - Design
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 1,128 - Photography
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,027 - Inspirations
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 750 - Animals
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 727 - Travel
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 688 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 565 - Photography
- Mysterious Double Exposure Photography By Christoffer Relander Views today: 552 - Photography
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 545 - Design
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 535 - Animals
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 407 - Inspirations
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 362 - Photography
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 359 - Inspirations
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 356 - Travel