Giveaway from DYT and Yumaki! Win Yumaki’s Amazing A101 Toothbrush!
A revolution in oral care!
Design You Trust and the new Swedish/Japanese oral care brand Yumaki are teaming up to give away four styles of Yumaki’s A101 toothbrushes to 12 randomly selected Design You Trust readers!
Yumaki is a contemporary brand that have revolutionized the concept of everyday oral care by focusing the products on modern design that adds style, function, quality and sustainability. With more than 100 years of experience in producing professional dental hygiene products, Yumaki’s Swedish and Japanese founders aim to broaden the perception of what everyday oral care can and will become.
Yumaki launch new collections every year inspired by urban culture, fashion, technology and modern product design and is currently sold in some of the most premium stores in over 23 countries worldwide. What makes Yumaki different from other brands on the market is not only their detailed attention to usability and design, but also their focus on sustainability by using recycled or biodegradable materials & their high technology standard with state of the art production such as blending anti-bacterial bamboo charcoal particles into the bristles.
The A101 model has an ergonomic profile that fit perfectly in the hand. The handles are made from recycled plastic and the bristles are made from bamboo charcoal blended nylon. All products comes in a transparent cylinder shaped travel case with 1 interdental brush and 1 single tuft brush that fits perfectly into the hole at the bottom of the handle.
Enter through Facebook in the official contest form below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of all steps, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through all contest steps. The contest begins July 30, 2012 and concludes on August 13, 2012. The winners will be randomly chosen and announced on August 14, 2012.
Please, enter below and follow the steps. Good luck!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rescue ‘Fortress’ In Tanzania Protects Albinos From Human Hunters
- This Artist Creates Impressive Paintings By Using His Boxing Gloves
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings