Giveaway from DYT and Yumaki! Win Yumaki’s Amazing A101 Toothbrush!
A revolution in oral care!
Design You Trust and the new Swedish/Japanese oral care brand Yumaki are teaming up to give away four styles of Yumaki’s A101 toothbrushes to 12 randomly selected Design You Trust readers!
Yumaki is a contemporary brand that have revolutionized the concept of everyday oral care by focusing the products on modern design that adds style, function, quality and sustainability. With more than 100 years of experience in producing professional dental hygiene products, Yumaki’s Swedish and Japanese founders aim to broaden the perception of what everyday oral care can and will become.
Yumaki launch new collections every year inspired by urban culture, fashion, technology and modern product design and is currently sold in some of the most premium stores in over 23 countries worldwide. What makes Yumaki different from other brands on the market is not only their detailed attention to usability and design, but also their focus on sustainability by using recycled or biodegradable materials & their high technology standard with state of the art production such as blending anti-bacterial bamboo charcoal particles into the bristles.
The A101 model has an ergonomic profile that fit perfectly in the hand. The handles are made from recycled plastic and the bristles are made from bamboo charcoal blended nylon. All products comes in a transparent cylinder shaped travel case with 1 interdental brush and 1 single tuft brush that fits perfectly into the hole at the bottom of the handle.
Enter through Facebook in the official contest form below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of all steps, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through all contest steps. The contest begins July 30, 2012 and concludes on August 13, 2012. The winners will be randomly chosen and announced on August 14, 2012.
Please, enter below and follow the steps. Good luck!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies