Sharks have been one of the most feared creatures of the ocean for nearly 400 million years. There are more than 400 living species of sharks in our world, with over 200 of those species being listed on the World Conservation Union’s “Red List” of endangered species. This new show from the History Channel, Shark Wranglers, will head to the Atlantic Ocean, faring some of the world’s most treacherous waters, to follow Chris Fischer and his crew aboard the shark research vessel OCEARCH, who are on a mission to decode the mystery of one of the planets most notorious predators: the great white shark.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Woman Turned Her Friend’s Home Into A Cat Paradise For Their 7 Kitties
- Surprise Bread Hides Pictures In Every Slice
- Photographer Has Headed Into Areas Untouched By Sunlight And Found Creatures That Are Exploding With Colour
- Invisible By Day: Inspiring Photography By Mikko Lagerstedt
- Young Artist From South Korea Creates Visual Illusion Art Using Her Face And Hands