Sharks have been one of the most feared creatures of the ocean for nearly 400 million years. There are more than 400 living species of sharks in our world, with over 200 of those species being listed on the World Conservation Union’s “Red List” of endangered species. This new show from the History Channel, Shark Wranglers, will head to the Atlantic Ocean, faring some of the world’s most treacherous waters, to follow Chris Fischer and his crew aboard the shark research vessel OCEARCH, who are on a mission to decode the mystery of one of the planets most notorious predators: the great white shark.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser