Nemo 33: World’s Deepest Swimming Pool
Located in Brussels, Belgium, the ‘Nemo 33’ is a diving center that has the world’s deepest swimming pool. Designed by Belgian diving expert John Beernaerts, the pool is 108-feet deep (34.5-meters deep), and contains 2.5 million liters of non-chlorinated, high-filtered spring water that’s kept at a temperature of 86-degrees Fahrenheit (30-degrees Celsius).
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet