Single Letter Logo Designs
People have noticed long ago than using initial letter from one’s personal name, especially if that letter is artfully decorated to form what is known as monogram, is a stylish and sophisticated way to indentify oneself. That is why such monograms were often used in heraldry, on personal stamps, seals, or emblems. Today, the same idea is often used in logo design, when designers build the entire logo around one dominating letter, which attracts most of attention thanks to large size and rich decoration. There are many examples of logo designs to illustrate the practice of using dominant letters in logo design, and now we want to share with you some of the most interesting logo designs of this particular type.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail