New eBay Logo
In making the announcement was Devin Wenig , President of eBay .
After seventeen long years and a logo (ugly) known in the world (thanks to its 100 million active users), the company founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar changes his image and does so with a logo created in the wake of the minimalist graphics, it does keep the same colors but it does simplify reading and vision.
new logo designed by the American designer Diana McDougall (do not know for what amount) loses its typical overlapping letters from anonymous font in favor of a more rounded font such as Univers Extended. For now, the reactions of the numerous creative international comunity seem quite favorable to the change of image desired by Wenig, which certainly can not be said for the (ugly) new logo Microsoft.
HERE more more pics and other info
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego