New eBay Logo
In making the announcement was Devin Wenig , President of eBay .
After seventeen long years and a logo (ugly) known in the world (thanks to its 100 million active users), the company founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar changes his image and does so with a logo created in the wake of the minimalist graphics, it does keep the same colors but it does simplify reading and vision.
new logo designed by the American designer Diana McDougall (do not know for what amount) loses its typical overlapping letters from anonymous font in favor of a more rounded font such as Univers Extended. For now, the reactions of the numerous creative international comunity seem quite favorable to the change of image desired by Wenig, which certainly can not be said for the (ugly) new logo Microsoft.
HERE more more pics and other info
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio