New eBay Logo
In making the announcement was Devin Wenig , President of eBay .
After seventeen long years and a logo (ugly) known in the world (thanks to its 100 million active users), the company founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar changes his image and does so with a logo created in the wake of the minimalist graphics, it does keep the same colors but it does simplify reading and vision.
new logo designed by the American designer Diana McDougall (do not know for what amount) loses its typical overlapping letters from anonymous font in favor of a more rounded font such as Univers Extended. For now, the reactions of the numerous creative international comunity seem quite favorable to the change of image desired by Wenig, which certainly can not be said for the (ugly) new logo Microsoft.
HERE more more pics and other info
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human