New eBay Logo
In making the announcement was Devin Wenig , President of eBay .
After seventeen long years and a logo (ugly) known in the world (thanks to its 100 million active users), the company founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar changes his image and does so with a logo created in the wake of the minimalist graphics, it does keep the same colors but it does simplify reading and vision.
new logo designed by the American designer Diana McDougall (do not know for what amount) loses its typical overlapping letters from anonymous font in favor of a more rounded font such as Univers Extended. For now, the reactions of the numerous creative international comunity seem quite favorable to the change of image desired by Wenig, which certainly can not be said for the (ugly) new logo Microsoft.
HERE more more pics and other info
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes