New eBay Logo
In making the announcement was Devin Wenig , President of eBay .
After seventeen long years and a logo (ugly) known in the world (thanks to its 100 million active users), the company founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar changes his image and does so with a logo created in the wake of the minimalist graphics, it does keep the same colors but it does simplify reading and vision.
new logo designed by the American designer Diana McDougall (do not know for what amount) loses its typical overlapping letters from anonymous font in favor of a more rounded font such as Univers Extended. For now, the reactions of the numerous creative international comunity seem quite favorable to the change of image desired by Wenig, which certainly can not be said for the (ugly) new logo Microsoft.
HERE more more pics and other info
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era