Spring/Summer 2013 collection of Jason Wu from New York Fashion Week
Spring/Summer 2013 collection of Jason Wu presented on New York Fashion Week. All of his designs are sexy and chic full of feminine in order to highlight every women’s silhouettes. The colors are mostly monochromatic and some of them matching with coral pink and amazing deep blue. In the whole collection designer uses leather, lace and lingerie elements that show a delicate and elegant silhouette.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet