Spring/Summer 2013 collection of Jason Wu from New York Fashion Week
Spring/Summer 2013 collection of Jason Wu presented on New York Fashion Week. All of his designs are sexy and chic full of feminine in order to highlight every women’s silhouettes. The colors are mostly monochromatic and some of them matching with coral pink and amazing deep blue. In the whole collection designer uses leather, lace and lingerie elements that show a delicate and elegant silhouette.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees