Little Children on a Bicycle
As part of George Town Festival 2012 in Penang, Malaysia, Lithuania young artist Ernest Zacharevic created beautiful wall paintings, or murals at selected streets in the inner city. Little Children on a Bicycle is a mural on the wall of a shophouse on Armenian Street, George Town. Since the mural was completed, it has drawn visitors in increasing numbers to stop over and take shots with them. People are coming up with creative poses, which makes the mural a lot interactive.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult