Little Children on a Bicycle
As part of George Town Festival 2012 in Penang, Malaysia, Lithuania young artist Ernest Zacharevic created beautiful wall paintings, or murals at selected streets in the inner city. Little Children on a Bicycle is a mural on the wall of a shophouse on Armenian Street, George Town. Since the mural was completed, it has drawn visitors in increasing numbers to stop over and take shots with them. People are coming up with creative poses, which makes the mural a lot interactive.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail
- Kennel Club Dog Photographer Of The Year 2016