10 Perfectly Timed Photos
Perfectly Timed Photos (also known as “Well-Timed Photos”) refer to photographs that are taken at opportune moments to reveal a sight of spectacle (often at high speeds) or an optical illusion, such as forced perspective.
You may be the best photographer in the world, but sometimes all it takes to take the best shot is being in the right place at the right moment. It doesn’t even matter if you take it with your cell or high-end DSLR. Often, you won’t even notice you made an incredible picture until you come home and transfer your photos to a computer.
However, that doesn’t mean you should stop improving your photography skills and just wait for that one and only moment. As a popular saying goes:
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
So be prepared for it and be lucky!
Here are 10 perfectly timed photos to get you inspired.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Stunning Travel Photography by Alex Strohl
- Concrete Box Dream House Robertson Design, Houston, Texas
- Hand-Cut Paper Art from Single Sheet of Paper
- Artist Explains Untranslatable Words Explained By Charming Illustrations
- Pooja Mor and Marland Backus by Zoe Ghertner
- Nature-Inspired Porcelain Sculptures by Jennifer McCurdy
- Powerful Street Art Photos That Face Climate Change
- Wet Fold Origami Paper Animals by Artist Hoang Tien Quyet
- Keurig Kold Drinkmaker
- Octovo Essentials
- Finisterre Waterproof Bags
- Circle Swing Rocking Chair
- Best of Arcaid Images Architectural Photography Awards 2015
- Outstanding Examples of Restaurant Logos
- Beautiful Vintage Packaging Designs