10 Perfectly Timed Photos
Perfectly Timed Photos (also known as “Well-Timed Photos”) refer to photographs that are taken at opportune moments to reveal a sight of spectacle (often at high speeds) or an optical illusion, such as forced perspective.
You may be the best photographer in the world, but sometimes all it takes to take the best shot is being in the right place at the right moment. It doesn’t even matter if you take it with your cell or high-end DSLR. Often, you won’t even notice you made an incredible picture until you come home and transfer your photos to a computer.
However, that doesn’t mean you should stop improving your photography skills and just wait for that one and only moment. As a popular saying goes:
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
So be prepared for it and be lucky!
Here are 10 perfectly timed photos to get you inspired.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Model with Bionic Arm Will Walk the Runway at New York Fashion Week
- The Giant Polar Bear Puppet Installed Outside The Shell Building In London
- Photo of the Day: Little Hair Nest
- Stunning Photos Of The Pulitzer Prize-Winning Associated Press Photographer Robert Bukaty
- The Backpacker Thunder Collection: Travel and Creativity
- Power Ranger Classic Makeover
- A Very Playful Pooch Has Got Back Behind The Wheel As He Drives Around In Rolls Royce
- Meet Cute Friendly Swimming Pigs In Bahamas
- Amazing Detailed Animal Doodles Created by Artist Faye Halliday
- Joly House, Bangkok, Thailand