150 LED fairy lights Christmas Tree Shaped Dress New Fashion Trend
This is the prelit 5′ Christmas tree designed for those who have an interest in fashion. Available exclusively from Hammacher Schlemmer, this tree eschews the geometric lines of typical conifers, taking its shape instead from a classic couturier’s dress form. The high collar, long sleeves, wasp waist, and hoop skirt are clad with faux pine needles, creating a topiary effect. The tree is pre-strung with 150 warm white LEDs that enhance without overpowering its silhouette and the dress comes accessorized with eight removable iridescent red globe ornaments. Topped with a matte-finish metal star, the sturdy metal frame rests atop a filigreed base, while the dress’ 15″ hem leaves ample clearance for gifts. Assembly required. Plugs into AC with 6′ cord. 60″ H x 23 1/4″ W x 12 3/4″ D. (9 lbs.)
designed it to the measurements of a UK size eight.
And they’ve even accessorised it with red baubles as buttons while 150 LED fairy lights add a touch of sparkle and glamour.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Artist Turns Her 2-Year-Old’s Sketches Into Paintings
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Nightmarish Illustrations That Will Have You Hiding Under The Bed
- What Do You Think of this Dessert Themed Public Toilet in Japan?
- Dad Creates First-of-Its-Kind Magical Book for His Son
- An Artist Captured the Innocence of Childhood by Photographing His Three Sons
- Double-Exposure Animal Portraits By Dániel Taylor
- This Biology Teacher Has Her Own Way of Teaching About the Human Body at School
- Green Varnish Installation
- 25 Free Product Packaging Mock-ups – October 2015 Edition
- Taking Pictures at IKEA is the Solution to All Your Tindr Needs
- Top Products of the Week via The Gadget Flow #12
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Hungary Fashion Photographer Under Fire Over ‘Migrant Chic’ Shoot