150 LED fairy lights Christmas Tree Shaped Dress New Fashion Trend
This is the prelit 5′ Christmas tree designed for those who have an interest in fashion. Available exclusively from Hammacher Schlemmer, this tree eschews the geometric lines of typical conifers, taking its shape instead from a classic couturier’s dress form. The high collar, long sleeves, wasp waist, and hoop skirt are clad with faux pine needles, creating a topiary effect. The tree is pre-strung with 150 warm white LEDs that enhance without overpowering its silhouette and the dress comes accessorized with eight removable iridescent red globe ornaments. Topped with a matte-finish metal star, the sturdy metal frame rests atop a filigreed base, while the dress’ 15″ hem leaves ample clearance for gifts. Assembly required. Plugs into AC with 6′ cord. 60″ H x 23 1/4″ W x 12 3/4″ D. (9 lbs.)
designed it to the measurements of a UK size eight.
And they’ve even accessorised it with red baubles as buttons while 150 LED fairy lights add a touch of sparkle and glamour.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Stunning Photos Of The Pulitzer Prize-Winning Associated Press Photographer Robert Bukaty
- The Backpacker Thunder Collection: Travel and Creativity
- Power Ranger Classic Makeover
- A Very Playful Pooch Has Got Back Behind The Wheel As He Drives Around In Rolls Royce
- Meet Cute Friendly Swimming Pigs In Bahamas
- Amazing Detailed Animal Doodles Created by Artist Faye Halliday
- Joly House, Bangkok, Thailand
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy