150 LED fairy lights Christmas Tree Shaped Dress New Fashion Trend
This is the prelit 5′ Christmas tree designed for those who have an interest in fashion. Available exclusively from Hammacher Schlemmer, this tree eschews the geometric lines of typical conifers, taking its shape instead from a classic couturier’s dress form. The high collar, long sleeves, wasp waist, and hoop skirt are clad with faux pine needles, creating a topiary effect. The tree is pre-strung with 150 warm white LEDs that enhance without overpowering its silhouette and the dress comes accessorized with eight removable iridescent red globe ornaments. Topped with a matte-finish metal star, the sturdy metal frame rests atop a filigreed base, while the dress’ 15″ hem leaves ample clearance for gifts. Assembly required. Plugs into AC with 6′ cord. 60″ H x 23 1/4″ W x 12 3/4″ D. (9 lbs.)
designed it to the measurements of a UK size eight.
And they’ve even accessorised it with red baubles as buttons while 150 LED fairy lights add a touch of sparkle and glamour.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room
- An Ongoing Portrait Series Of Off-Season Santas
- UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2016 Shortlist
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary