150 LED fairy lights Christmas Tree Shaped Dress New Fashion Trend
This is the prelit 5′ Christmas tree designed for those who have an interest in fashion. Available exclusively from Hammacher Schlemmer, this tree eschews the geometric lines of typical conifers, taking its shape instead from a classic couturier’s dress form. The high collar, long sleeves, wasp waist, and hoop skirt are clad with faux pine needles, creating a topiary effect. The tree is pre-strung with 150 warm white LEDs that enhance without overpowering its silhouette and the dress comes accessorized with eight removable iridescent red globe ornaments. Topped with a matte-finish metal star, the sturdy metal frame rests atop a filigreed base, while the dress’ 15″ hem leaves ample clearance for gifts. Assembly required. Plugs into AC with 6′ cord. 60″ H x 23 1/4″ W x 12 3/4″ D. (9 lbs.)
designed it to the measurements of a UK size eight.
And they’ve even accessorised it with red baubles as buttons while 150 LED fairy lights add a touch of sparkle and glamour.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel