20 Beautiful Fashion Photographs by Nicoline – Let Them Eat Lace!
Nicoline Patricia Malina was born in Surabaya, studied Fine Art in Utrecht, and currently shooting in Jakarta. Her photographic aesthetic is distinctive; rich colors and impeccable sense of details dominate the scene, combined with raw and cinematic black and white. From natural landscape to a tiny hotel rooms, she makes them all appear as if they are sets which have been specifically constructed for the shoot taking place.
To know more about the AUTHOR click here. Continue reading to see full collection.
See Full Collection >>>>
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories