20 Beautiful Fashion Photographs by Nicoline – Let Them Eat Lace!
Nicoline Patricia Malina was born in Surabaya, studied Fine Art in Utrecht, and currently shooting in Jakarta. Her photographic aesthetic is distinctive; rich colors and impeccable sense of details dominate the scene, combined with raw and cinematic black and white. From natural landscape to a tiny hotel rooms, she makes them all appear as if they are sets which have been specifically constructed for the shoot taking place.
To know more about the AUTHOR click here. Continue reading to see full collection.
See Full Collection >>>>
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Cancer Survivor Kristi Loyall Who Had Leg Amputated Now Takes Limb Everywhere
- Capturing Americana With Jason Lee
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- Things Come Apart: A Teardown Manual For Modern Living
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Expand Your General Knowledge With These Fun Illustrated Facts