20 Beautiful Fashion Photographs by Nicoline – Let Them Eat Lace!
Nicoline Patricia Malina was born in Surabaya, studied Fine Art in Utrecht, and currently shooting in Jakarta. Her photographic aesthetic is distinctive; rich colors and impeccable sense of details dominate the scene, combined with raw and cinematic black and white. From natural landscape to a tiny hotel rooms, she makes them all appear as if they are sets which have been specifically constructed for the shoot taking place.
To know more about the AUTHOR click here. Continue reading to see full collection.
See Full Collection >>>>
Trending on Design You Trust:
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever