20 Beautiful Fashion Photographs by Nicoline – Let Them Eat Lace!
Nicoline Patricia Malina was born in Surabaya, studied Fine Art in Utrecht, and currently shooting in Jakarta. Her photographic aesthetic is distinctive; rich colors and impeccable sense of details dominate the scene, combined with raw and cinematic black and white. From natural landscape to a tiny hotel rooms, she makes them all appear as if they are sets which have been specifically constructed for the shoot taking place.
To know more about the AUTHOR click here. Continue reading to see full collection.
See Full Collection >>>>
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Movado Edge Watch
- Skeye Pico Drone
- Jeep Terra Crawler by RCH Designs
- Villa Jewel Box with a Multifaceted Garden Outer Shell
- Vitor Schietti’s Dynamic Light Paintings Highlight Nature’s Inherent Beauty
- Artist Uses Fallen Leaves as Canvases to Create Gorgeous Artworks
- A Finnish ‘Wildlife Whisperer’ Captures Stunning Photos of Animals Eating Out of His Hand
- Heroes of Classical Paintings Transported to the Streets of Modern Kiev
- Newly Unearthed Behind-the-Scenes Photos from Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’ Promo Shoot
- All Things Fall: Massive 3D-Printed Zoetrope by Mat Collishaw
- Hypnotizing 3D Paper Patterns by Maud Vantours
- Beautiful, Dramatic Illustrations of Ocean Waves and Galaxies in Coffee Mugs
- Introducing Our New Handcrafted Font Family Jovial + Bonus Design Elements!
- Products of The Day #445
- Victorian Terrace Extension, Melbourne, Australia