25 Mega Realistic Oil Paintings by Dutch Artist Tjalf Sparnaay
Tjalf Sparnaay’s paintings hit the retina like bolts of lightning in a clear blue sky. No other painter confronts us quite so clearly with ordinary objects that we hold dear. Since 1987, he has been working on his imposing oeuvre, constantly seeking new images that have never been painted before. What he calls Megarealism is part of the contemporary global art movement of Hyperrealism, and Sparnaay is now considered one of the most important painters working in that style. Prices of the original oils are between 10.000 en 45.000 euro. The Limited Edition were introduced to allow the images created by Sparnaay to live on as intensely and broadly as possible.
To know more about the AUTHOR click here. Continue reading to see full collection.
See Full Collection >>>>
Recently on Design You Trust
- Letters A, O, B Go Missing Around London To Encourage Blood Donation
- North West Walls Street Art Project
- Uber Is Offering Mad Max Rides In Seattle
- Vote With Your Butt By Hubbub – A Smart Way To Keep Streets Clean
- Dad Recycles Old Crayons Into New Ones for Schools, Hospitals and Art Programs
- Photo of the Day: Learning
- Photographer Took A Pictures Of People On Drugs To Show How They Affect Their Brains
- Artist Wendy Tsao Transforms Kids Drawings Into Adorable Plush Toys
- Oxo Good Grip: Make Perfect Pineapple Rings
- 13 Awesome CSS3 Pre-Loader Animations