25 Mega Realistic Oil Paintings by Dutch Artist Tjalf Sparnaay
Tjalf Sparnaay’s paintings hit the retina like bolts of lightning in a clear blue sky. No other painter confronts us quite so clearly with ordinary objects that we hold dear. Since 1987, he has been working on his imposing oeuvre, constantly seeking new images that have never been painted before. What he calls Megarealism is part of the contemporary global art movement of Hyperrealism, and Sparnaay is now considered one of the most important painters working in that style. Prices of the original oils are between 10.000 en 45.000 euro. The Limited Edition were introduced to allow the images created by Sparnaay to live on as intensely and broadly as possible.
To know more about the AUTHOR click here. Continue reading to see full collection.
See Full Collection >>>>
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance