Aerostream was designed by Mark Wadsworth while he was teaching BYU design students the elements and principles of design, how line, form, contrast, rhythm and light can give you the ability to make a statement—how deliberate attention to details when designing a chair like Aerostream can allow their clients to show off, to welcome, to shock, or to inspire everyone who walks through their door. It is clear that he knew exactly what he was talking about.
Aerostream is a chair that is as compelling to experience visually as it is to sit in physically. Its design suggests forward motion, coupled with a distinctive mass which offers a firm commanding position. From its clean minimalistic lines to the finest details of each silver spur foot, Aerostream is at once both modern and timeless.
Aerostream is crafted of birch hardwood, with high density foam; reinforced double stitched full grain leather, and is offered in Black/Silver, Lipstick/Silver, White/Silver, or Cocoa/Silver. More details at http://www.wadsworthmodern.com/collections/seating/products/aerostream.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- Funny Photographs Of People Surprised In Their Privacy
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- Victorian Christmas Cards That Are As Creepy As Those Times Themselves
- Miniature Artist Steve Casino Creates Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts
- National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- 2017 Color Of The Year Is Greenery According To PANTONE