Aerostream was designed by Mark Wadsworth while he was teaching BYU design students the elements and principles of design, how line, form, contrast, rhythm and light can give you the ability to make a statement—how deliberate attention to details when designing a chair like Aerostream can allow their clients to show off, to welcome, to shock, or to inspire everyone who walks through their door. It is clear that he knew exactly what he was talking about.
Aerostream is a chair that is as compelling to experience visually as it is to sit in physically. Its design suggests forward motion, coupled with a distinctive mass which offers a firm commanding position. From its clean minimalistic lines to the finest details of each silver spur foot, Aerostream is at once both modern and timeless.
Aerostream is crafted of birch hardwood, with high density foam; reinforced double stitched full grain leather, and is offered in Black/Silver, Lipstick/Silver, White/Silver, or Cocoa/Silver. More details at http://www.wadsworthmodern.com/collections/seating/products/aerostream.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 55m2 All-inclusive Nature Retreat
- Minimalist Interior Personalized In Navy Blue
- Products of The Day #424
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2015: First Glimpse Of Finalists’ Images
- An Architect In France Has Designed A Concrete Pool Table For Public Spaces
- Grumpy Cat Not Happy to Be Named First Madame Tussauds Cat
- Artist Uses Recycled Off-Cuts Of Wood To Create An Architectural Sculpture
- Lyonheart K
- Moment Case
- Nike Archive 83