Aerostream was designed by Mark Wadsworth while he was teaching BYU design students the elements and principles of design, how line, form, contrast, rhythm and light can give you the ability to make a statement—how deliberate attention to details when designing a chair like Aerostream can allow their clients to show off, to welcome, to shock, or to inspire everyone who walks through their door. It is clear that he knew exactly what he was talking about.
Aerostream is a chair that is as compelling to experience visually as it is to sit in physically. Its design suggests forward motion, coupled with a distinctive mass which offers a firm commanding position. From its clean minimalistic lines to the finest details of each silver spur foot, Aerostream is at once both modern and timeless.
Aerostream is crafted of birch hardwood, with high density foam; reinforced double stitched full grain leather, and is offered in Black/Silver, Lipstick/Silver, White/Silver, or Cocoa/Silver. More details at http://www.wadsworthmodern.com/collections/seating/products/aerostream.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees
- That’s The Kind Of House You Don’t Get To See Everyday