Aerostream was designed by Mark Wadsworth while he was teaching BYU design students the elements and principles of design, how line, form, contrast, rhythm and light can give you the ability to make a statement—how deliberate attention to details when designing a chair like Aerostream can allow their clients to show off, to welcome, to shock, or to inspire everyone who walks through their door. It is clear that he knew exactly what he was talking about.
Aerostream is a chair that is as compelling to experience visually as it is to sit in physically. Its design suggests forward motion, coupled with a distinctive mass which offers a firm commanding position. From its clean minimalistic lines to the finest details of each silver spur foot, Aerostream is at once both modern and timeless.
Aerostream is crafted of birch hardwood, with high density foam; reinforced double stitched full grain leather, and is offered in Black/Silver, Lipstick/Silver, White/Silver, or Cocoa/Silver. More details at http://www.wadsworthmodern.com/collections/seating/products/aerostream.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise