After the success of the “Connect the Dots” Agenda in 2011, a second volume with brand new puzzles is now available for those who missed out!
Like the previous one, you will be the artist and shape your diary along the weeks of 2013. More than 50 famous art pieces are waiting to be revealed, including works from Matthew Barney and Rembrandt. In addition it contains a lot of useful information like holidays, world maps, different measure conversions, monthly planners, and a handful of new surprises.
This edition has also improved: it has a ribbon bookmark and the cover is matte.
Limited edition (300), English, printed in black, matte cover, 12×19 cm, 152 pages, blue borders and black satin ribbon.
The first 150 orders will receive a free pencil!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio