After the success of the “Connect the Dots” Agenda in 2011, a second volume with brand new puzzles is now available for those who missed out!
Like the previous one, you will be the artist and shape your diary along the weeks of 2013. More than 50 famous art pieces are waiting to be revealed, including works from Matthew Barney and Rembrandt. In addition it contains a lot of useful information like holidays, world maps, different measure conversions, monthly planners, and a handful of new surprises.
This edition has also improved: it has a ribbon bookmark and the cover is matte.
Limited edition (300), English, printed in black, matte cover, 12×19 cm, 152 pages, blue borders and black satin ribbon.
The first 150 orders will receive a free pencil!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov
- Europe’s First Underwater Sculpture Museum
- Adorable ‘Little Monks’ In Chongqing Go Viral Online
- Oscar Movie Posters Remade With ‘Winnie The Pooh’ Will Add Critical Acclaim To Your Childhood
- This Adorable Cat Just Got A Much Deserved Promotion
- The First Non-Nude Issue Of Playboy Is Here
- A Man Created A Bathroom Mirror That Looks Like The Future
- Get Shit Done With Mi Goals