After the success of the “Connect the Dots” Agenda in 2011, a second volume with brand new puzzles is now available for those who missed out!
Like the previous one, you will be the artist and shape your diary along the weeks of 2013. More than 50 famous art pieces are waiting to be revealed, including works from Matthew Barney and Rembrandt. In addition it contains a lot of useful information like holidays, world maps, different measure conversions, monthly planners, and a handful of new surprises.
This edition has also improved: it has a ribbon bookmark and the cover is matte.
Limited edition (300), English, printed in black, matte cover, 12×19 cm, 152 pages, blue borders and black satin ribbon.
The first 150 orders will receive a free pencil!
Recently on Design You Trust
- 4 Reasons Why Czar Might Prove To Be The King Of WordPress Themes
- Popular Brand Logos Recreated with American and Chinese Bills by Visual Artist Dai Dai Tran
- Google has a new logo
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring
- When An Artist Turns Himself Into Superheroes Thanks To Body Painting
- Brum Brum Balance Bike
- Iron & Air Magazine
- Staple 2015 Fall/Winter Lookbook
- Dragon Ball Z Pop Culture Fusion