Audrey Hepburn at BagForMercy – the tote-bag blog.
BagForMercy is a new german blog whose intention is to be inspirational source for tote-bag-designers and -fans. Everybody owning tote bags can send his photos of them to BagForMercy to enlarge the collection of tote bags and help inspire bag lovers. Visit BagForMercy here!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Transforms Herself Into Different Characters Using Only Makeup
- This Artist’s NSFW Portraits Aim To Take Down The Double Standard Of Oral Sex In Pop Culture
- Photographer Tests Her Skills With A One Dollar Camera
- You’ll Be Amazed After Seeing The Classy Interior Of This Rolls-Royce!
- Crashed Car Randomly Gets A Golden Makeover
- An Artist Creates A Life-Size Sculpture Of A Pianist, Made Of 210,000 Matches
- Living Planet Index Report In Pictures
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- This Guy And His Wife Hosted An Awesome Walking Dead Premiere Party
- Some Guy Is Leaving Hilarious Fake Trivia Books In Bookstores
- Artist Maria Gasanova Paints Live Models To Look Like Watercolour Masterpieces
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris