A/W 2012 by Femke Agema in THISISPAPER MAGAZINE
A/W 2012 by Femke Agema in thisispaperstories.com
Created for the inevitable snowpocalypse, Femke Agema’s Autumn/Winter 2012 collection, Nigliktok, takes its name from the Inuit word for ‘cold’. Nigliktok is Femke’s vision of a world frozen over, a world where ice and snow dominate, but her signature colourful and playful aesthetic can still illuminate the landscape.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Introducing Our New Handcrafted Font Family Jovial + Bonus Design Elements!
- Products of The Day #445
- Victorian Terrace Extension, Melbourne, Australia
- Wooden Flooring by Massimo Broglio
- Superego: The Softest, Most Comfortable Hemp Shirt
- Sliding wall partitions for a adaptable home
- Punk Disney Princesses
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland
- G(enius) Bicycle
- This Artist Creates a Unique Sculptures and Landscapes from Bullet Shells and Cartridges