Beautiful Vintage Photos of BMW Isetta
The Isetta is an Italian-designed microcar built under licence in a number of different countries, including Spain, Belgium, France, Brazil, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Produced in the post-World War II years, a time when cheap short-distance transportation was most needed, it became one of the most successful and influential city cars ever created. Because of its egg shape and bubble-like windows, it became known as a bubble car, a name later given to other similar vehicles.
The BMW Isetta was in 1955 the world’s first mass-production 3-Litres/100km car. It was the top-selling single-cylinder car in the world, with 161,728 units sold.
See more at vintag.es
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh