Brand new www.inkyvalentine.com
Inky Valentine is an illustrator and tattooist who goes crazy for rock music, rainbows, sushi, crafty things and pets.
She was born in Sardinia and grew up surrounded by pencils, fabrics, paintbrushes, cats and sea, but she has been living in Milan since 2003.
Since Design graduating in 2007 at Politecnico of Milano she has been working as a freelance illustrator and since 2011 as tattooist.
Her work has also appeared in t-shirts and magazines, packaging, advertising, calendars, phone skins and greeting cards.
She worked for clients like Cosmopolitan Magazine, Infectious, Victorinox, Sigg, OVS Industry, Deborah Cosmetics and much more.
Drawing and tattooing are her favourite things in the world, but she also really likes making paper dolls and origami jewelery, going to rock concerts, watching tv shows (she has a huge crush on Don Draper!), her pet bunny, tulips, drinking a lot of coffee and dyeing her hair like a rainbow.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A 390ft Long Sculpture Of A 17th-Century London Skyline
- Oakland-Based Artist Gabriel Schama Creates Precisely Layered Wood Relief Sculptures That Are A Delight To Explore
- Tundra’s Immersive Light Installation Puts Visitors Side-By-Side A Swimming Whale
- Hypnotic Ocean Lagoons Composed Of Rolled Colorful Paper By Amy Genser
- Teamlab Brilliantly Illuminated Historic Shrine In Kyoto Forests And Its Surrounding
- 2016 UK Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Finalists
- Sculpture Artist Zuza Mengham Interprets Perfume In Resin
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven