Brand new www.inkyvalentine.com
Inky Valentine is an illustrator and tattooist who goes crazy for rock music, rainbows, sushi, crafty things and pets.
She was born in Sardinia and grew up surrounded by pencils, fabrics, paintbrushes, cats and sea, but she has been living in Milan since 2003.
Since Design graduating in 2007 at Politecnico of Milano she has been working as a freelance illustrator and since 2011 as tattooist.
Her work has also appeared in t-shirts and magazines, packaging, advertising, calendars, phone skins and greeting cards.
She worked for clients like Cosmopolitan Magazine, Infectious, Victorinox, Sigg, OVS Industry, Deborah Cosmetics and much more.
Drawing and tattooing are her favourite things in the world, but she also really likes making paper dolls and origami jewelery, going to rock concerts, watching tv shows (she has a huge crush on Don Draper!), her pet bunny, tulips, drinking a lot of coffee and dyeing her hair like a rainbow.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church