Brand new www.inkyvalentine.com
Inky Valentine is an illustrator and tattooist who goes crazy for rock music, rainbows, sushi, crafty things and pets.
She was born in Sardinia and grew up surrounded by pencils, fabrics, paintbrushes, cats and sea, but she has been living in Milan since 2003.
Since Design graduating in 2007 at Politecnico of Milano she has been working as a freelance illustrator and since 2011 as tattooist.
Her work has also appeared in t-shirts and magazines, packaging, advertising, calendars, phone skins and greeting cards.
She worked for clients like Cosmopolitan Magazine, Infectious, Victorinox, Sigg, OVS Industry, Deborah Cosmetics and much more.
Drawing and tattooing are her favourite things in the world, but she also really likes making paper dolls and origami jewelery, going to rock concerts, watching tv shows (she has a huge crush on Don Draper!), her pet bunny, tulips, drinking a lot of coffee and dyeing her hair like a rainbow.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- FLYBi Drone with VR Goggles is Insanely Awesome
- Long Island Residence – Renovation and Conservation
- Bizarre Paintings of Mecha Robots Attacking East European Peasants of the Early 20th Century
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Zilvar House by ASGK Design
- Gorgeous Surfboards and Skate Decks Completely Cloaked in Famous Classical Artworks
- Three-Dimensional Human Collages Encased in Layers of Glass
- These Candles Have a Human Figure that Appears to Be Meditating
- The Filmography of Guns
- Photo of the Day: Pluto’s Blue Sky
- A Day in the Life of Chinese Street Artist
- Movado Edge Watch
- Skeye Pico Drone
- Jeep Terra Crawler by RCH Designs
- Villa Jewel Box with a Multifaceted Garden Outer Shell