Brand new www.inkyvalentine.com
Inky Valentine is an illustrator and tattooist who goes crazy for rock music, rainbows, sushi, crafty things and pets.
She was born in Sardinia and grew up surrounded by pencils, fabrics, paintbrushes, cats and sea, but she has been living in Milan since 2003.
Since Design graduating in 2007 at Politecnico of Milano she has been working as a freelance illustrator and since 2011 as tattooist.
Her work has also appeared in t-shirts and magazines, packaging, advertising, calendars, phone skins and greeting cards.
She worked for clients like Cosmopolitan Magazine, Infectious, Victorinox, Sigg, OVS Industry, Deborah Cosmetics and much more.
Drawing and tattooing are her favourite things in the world, but she also really likes making paper dolls and origami jewelery, going to rock concerts, watching tv shows (she has a huge crush on Don Draper!), her pet bunny, tulips, drinking a lot of coffee and dyeing her hair like a rainbow.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia