Brand new www.inkyvalentine.com
Inky Valentine is an illustrator and tattooist who goes crazy for rock music, rainbows, sushi, crafty things and pets.
She was born in Sardinia and grew up surrounded by pencils, fabrics, paintbrushes, cats and sea, but she has been living in Milan since 2003.
Since Design graduating in 2007 at Politecnico of Milano she has been working as a freelance illustrator and since 2011 as tattooist.
Her work has also appeared in t-shirts and magazines, packaging, advertising, calendars, phone skins and greeting cards.
She worked for clients like Cosmopolitan Magazine, Infectious, Victorinox, Sigg, OVS Industry, Deborah Cosmetics and much more.
Drawing and tattooing are her favourite things in the world, but she also really likes making paper dolls and origami jewelery, going to rock concerts, watching tv shows (she has a huge crush on Don Draper!), her pet bunny, tulips, drinking a lot of coffee and dyeing her hair like a rainbow.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser