Business Card Design: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly @medianovak
Leaving a lasting impression on a potential client is what great business card design is all about. It has the potential to make or break business deals, and is just as important as the way you present yourself during a first impression. In this post, we will cover some of the basics such as typography, layout, object placement and printing standards when designing a business card.
Follow the Link to Read the Whole Article!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World
- Photographer Snaps Adorable Photos Of His Dog On Epic Adventures In The Wild
- Welded And Painted Black Steel Ravens By Ludvig Ödman
- Retro Photoshop Tool Bar Enamel Pin: 3″ Of Throwback Fun By Maxistentialism
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished