“Carapce” wine cellar by Arnaldo Pomodoro — Tenuta Castebuono
It’s Arnaldo Pomodoro’s first sculpture of architectural proportions. A jewelry chest for wines, a cellar in which it’s possible to live and work together. The Maestro designed it in collaboration with architect Giorgio Pedrotti for Tenuta Castelbuono (Umbria) belonging to the Lunelli family, owners of the Cantine Ferrari for whom he had already made sculpture “Centenarium”.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet