Casa FF, by Hernandez Silva Arquitectos Architecture
The house is located on a gated community in Zapopan, México. The main entrance is accessible through a roundabout with an old laurel.
The project was developed in a short period of time; however the construction lasted a little longer than expected. The approved design did not suffer any changes because the owners bet on the original idea.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Jon Burgerman’s Famous Friends: Artist Collages Himself with Celebrities
- Artist Uses Maps As Canvase For Striking Ink And Pencil Drawings
- Moon-Shaped Building By Moon Hoon Architects
- Elegant Pictures from World Aquatics Championships 2015
- 35 Creative DIY Heart Symbols
- Double Exposure – PSD Template
- Break – Free Typeface
- Professional Newsletter Templates
- Artist Creates Delicious Smoothie Blends to Match Pantone Color Swatches
- Photographer Took Photos Of Pan Bottoms, Which Are Visually Similar To A Planet’s Surface