Choosing the Right Photography Niche & Target Market @medianovak
As any photographer knows, there’s an immeasurable gap between a photographer’s talent and their ability to actually make a living from their photographs. After a photograph is produced, it’s no longer the art of photography that will decide its fate but the art of business. In the business of photography, it is more profitable to specialize. Specialization (also referred to as your “photography niche”) is how your customers will find you.Follow the Link to Read the Whole Article!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere
- Geometrical Tattoos By Jasper Andres Beautifully Fuse Geometry With Nature
- Superhero Bookshelves By Turkish Artist Burak Doğan