Choosing the Right Photography Niche & Target Market @medianovak
As any photographer knows, there’s an immeasurable gap between a photographer’s talent and their ability to actually make a living from their photographs. After a photograph is produced, it’s no longer the art of photography that will decide its fate but the art of business. In the business of photography, it is more profitable to specialize. Specialization (also referred to as your “photography niche”) is how your customers will find you.Follow the Link to Read the Whole Article!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest