Cool and Creative Bus Stop Ads
Bus shelters are a wonderful medium for advertising, but it takes a lot of creativity to make the best of it. Bus shelter ads also known as “transit shelter displays” are highly effective, sometimes more so than larger hoardings, claims research sponsored by Right Angle Media. Moreover, some areas do not have billboards as an advertising option, so transit shelter advertising will often be an excellent alternative to larger billboards.
In addition to this, they are always on as they work for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Bus shelter advertising also offers great visibility – drivers, pedestrians and bus riders all see your ads. Moreover, a lot of people are going to see it more than once, because people usually pass the same location everyday while driving to work and then back home. Another really important benefit is the ability to make precise geographic targeting. If you do business locally and want to target local consumers, there’s probably no better advertising vehicle.
On the other hand, plain bus stop advertising cannot get consumer’s attention effectively because of one-way communication. Usually, people are bored to death waiting for a bus, so everyone would thank an advertiser for giving a little game to play, and eventually maybe even buy the product later. Here are 40 of the world’s most creative bus stop ads that managed to do that.
IKEA: Bus Stop
Coca-Cola Refrigerator Bus Shelter – Advertising Agency: McCann Erickson Istanbul, Turkey
Guarana Antarctica: Net – Art Directors: Marcelo Maia, Bruno Brasil, Rodrigo Rodrigues
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar