Creative Multiple Exposure Photography by Stephanie Jung
Anybody and everybody is becoming a ‘photographer’ now-a-days, especially with easy access to tutorials, camera’s and well lets be honest, Instagram. But what truly stands the PHOTOGRAPHERS out from the photographers is work like this. These great examples of Multiple Exposure Photography from German photographer Stephanie Jung is what getting creative with photography is all about, becoming a more experimental photographer completely improves your confidence and widens your creative perspective, so crack on and show us what you create!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh