Cutting Edge Business Cards: Discover How to Get the Most from Yours
Business cards are one of those marketing tools that never age. The perfect combination of personal and professional, a business card is one of the most powerful tools in your marketing arsenal.
While the importance of this diverse tool has never wavered, they are sometimes seen as a little ‘old school’. After all, in the age of smart phones and social media; how can they compare to swapping Twitter handles or Blackberry Pins?
Modernizing the Business Card
Cutting edge designs, out-of-the-ordinary additions, and creative shapes are just some of the ways you can get the most out of your business cards. In a competitive business world, your business cards need to do more than stand out for a moment.
They need to create a lasting impression. They need to be impossible to resist. They need to make people pick up the phone, head to your website, or buy your products.
Here are three ways you can modernize your business cards, and get the most out of them:
1. Innovative Designs
The traditional business card is a 90mm x 55mm, landscape rectangle. Simple and plain, they did the job. But in the 21st century, the rulebook has been thrown out of the window.
Something as simple as switching the orientation of the card can make yours stand out in a crowded networking event. But if you really want to make an impact, you need to do better than that.
Think outside the box with your design.
Include embossed elements, die cut details or even fold-out features. With modern business cards, anything goes. You don’t have to go over the top with your design though, sometimes less really can be more. Striping everything back to a plain card with just one or two written details may also be as effective.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies