Cutting Edge Business Cards: Discover How to Get the Most from Yours
Business cards are one of those marketing tools that never age. The perfect combination of personal and professional, a business card is one of the most powerful tools in your marketing arsenal.
While the importance of this diverse tool has never wavered, they are sometimes seen as a little ‘old school’. After all, in the age of smart phones and social media; how can they compare to swapping Twitter handles or Blackberry Pins?
Modernizing the Business Card
Cutting edge designs, out-of-the-ordinary additions, and creative shapes are just some of the ways you can get the most out of your business cards. In a competitive business world, your business cards need to do more than stand out for a moment.
They need to create a lasting impression. They need to be impossible to resist. They need to make people pick up the phone, head to your website, or buy your products.
Here are three ways you can modernize your business cards, and get the most out of them:
1. Innovative Designs
The traditional business card is a 90mm x 55mm, landscape rectangle. Simple and plain, they did the job. But in the 21st century, the rulebook has been thrown out of the window.
Something as simple as switching the orientation of the card can make yours stand out in a crowded networking event. But if you really want to make an impact, you need to do better than that.
Think outside the box with your design.
Include embossed elements, die cut details or even fold-out features. With modern business cards, anything goes. You don’t have to go over the top with your design though, sometimes less really can be more. Striping everything back to a plain card with just one or two written details may also be as effective.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book