Cutting Edge Business Cards: Discover How to Get the Most from Yours
Business cards are one of those marketing tools that never age. The perfect combination of personal and professional, a business card is one of the most powerful tools in your marketing arsenal.
While the importance of this diverse tool has never wavered, they are sometimes seen as a little ‘old school’. After all, in the age of smart phones and social media; how can they compare to swapping Twitter handles or Blackberry Pins?
Modernizing the Business Card
Cutting edge designs, out-of-the-ordinary additions, and creative shapes are just some of the ways you can get the most out of your business cards. In a competitive business world, your business cards need to do more than stand out for a moment.
They need to create a lasting impression. They need to be impossible to resist. They need to make people pick up the phone, head to your website, or buy your products.
Here are three ways you can modernize your business cards, and get the most out of them:
1. Innovative Designs
The traditional business card is a 90mm x 55mm, landscape rectangle. Simple and plain, they did the job. But in the 21st century, the rulebook has been thrown out of the window.
Something as simple as switching the orientation of the card can make yours stand out in a crowded networking event. But if you really want to make an impact, you need to do better than that.
Think outside the box with your design.
Include embossed elements, die cut details or even fold-out features. With modern business cards, anything goes. You don’t have to go over the top with your design though, sometimes less really can be more. Striping everything back to a plain card with just one or two written details may also be as effective.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History