Fantastic Subway Of Lights In Japan
If you are in Japan then make sure to visit one of the Japan’s most stunning display of lights known as Winter Illuminations at Nabana no Sato (Nagashima in Kuwana). This Festival of LED lights will prolong till March 31, 2013. The park truly outdoes itself by using millions of shining LED lights all above the vast grounds including on the water and in the gardens.
Photography Heat has collected some fantastic photographs from that very location. Hoping that it will spark.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Chapel on the Hill: Boutique Conversion of a Methodist Chapel
- Cake and Bake Show in London
- A Life in a Graveyard of Airplanes
- Silhouettes Around the World
- World Beard and Moustache Championships
- CR2 Garden House, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- War and Peace: Street Art Around the World
- Adidas Boost Urban Hiker
- Igloo Party Bar