Fantastic Subway Of Lights In Japan
If you are in Japan then make sure to visit one of the Japan’s most stunning display of lights known as Winter Illuminations at Nabana no Sato (Nagashima in Kuwana). This Festival of LED lights will prolong till March 31, 2013. The park truly outdoes itself by using millions of shining LED lights all above the vast grounds including on the water and in the gardens.
Photography Heat has collected some fantastic photographs from that very location. Hoping that it will spark.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard