THINK BIG | FRESH CLASSICS LAMPS
Sixteen years ago, Mike Meiré was a poster boy for minimalism. “I only listened to techno and wore Yohji Yamamoto and Comme des Garçons,” says the German artist and art director, whose clients include companies like Dornbracht, Mini and Artek as well as high-profile independent magazines like 032c, Garage and Kid’s Wear. His apartment, on the fourth floor of a turn-of-the-century building in Cologne’s Belgian Quarter, had white lacquered floors, painted brown walls, silver curtains and sharp-edged walnut sofas with suede cushions. If there was a kitchen, he never used it. “It was very much like a hotel,” he says. And that was exactly how he wanted it.
Following the MIKE MEIRÉ inspiration Delightfull has created this new lamp
Think big with Diana floor lamp XL: this contemporary fresh classic lamp turns any room into a giant colorful inviting space. Ideal for big lofts and artist studios, this creative floor lamp composed by a colorful lampshade in aluminum will give inspiration to any setting.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Scarlett Hooft Graafland Creates Surreal Installations Over The Beautiful Landscapes
- Gran Told Hubby New Dog Was Jack Russell…But He Grew Into One Of The Biggest In UK
- Bunch O Balloons
- POD Tents
- Vinyl Me, Please
- Spectral : Free Responsive MultiPurpose HTML5 template
- Free Ecommerce Apps UI Kit PSD
- 25 Free High Quality Responsive Magazine WordPress Themes
- 20 Crab Logo Design For Inspiration
- 25+ Native American Tattoo Designs