Hyper Realistic Dolls by Laurence Ruet
Take a look at fantastic and hyper realistic dolls by french artist Laurence Ruet. Each creation is an original. Details on the face and the limbs are painted with acrylic after cooking. All the clothes, shoes and “pets” are made by Laurence. From 450 to 1350 euros each and above.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard