Kate Moss for Vanity Fair
The cover story of December 2012’s Vanity Fair features among topless photos of the superstar model, an interview in which Kate Moss discusses her inability to be herself in a snapshot, her role as the poster girl for heroin chic, and her brief but intense relationship with Johnny Depp. Thats Kate. View the whole editorial on whitelies.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room
- An Ongoing Portrait Series Of Off-Season Santas
- UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2016 Shortlist
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary