Kate Moss for Vanity Fair
The cover story of December 2012’s Vanity Fair features among topless photos of the superstar model, an interview in which Kate Moss discusses her inability to be herself in a snapshot, her role as the poster girl for heroin chic, and her brief but intense relationship with Johnny Depp. Thats Kate. View the whole editorial on whitelies.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Introducing Our New Handcrafted Font Family Jovial + Bonus Design Elements!
- Products of The Day #445
- Victorian Terrace Extension, Melbourne, Australia
- Wooden Flooring by Massimo Broglio
- Superego: The Softest, Most Comfortable Hemp Shirt
- Sliding wall partitions for a adaptable home
- Punk Disney Princesses
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland
- G(enius) Bicycle
- This Artist Creates a Unique Sculptures and Landscapes from Bullet Shells and Cartridges