Kate Moss for Vanity Fair
The cover story of December 2012’s Vanity Fair features among topless photos of the superstar model, an interview in which Kate Moss discusses her inability to be herself in a snapshot, her role as the poster girl for heroin chic, and her brief but intense relationship with Johnny Depp. Thats Kate. View the whole editorial on whitelies.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet
- Hot Model And Professional Poker Player Travels Around America Posting Her Racy Pics On Instagram
- A Portrait Of Lost Habitats In Africa
- Rare Pics Of The Infamous ’50s London Girl Gang Are Unbelievably Cool
- Bizarre And Disturbing Google Maps Glitches By Kyle Williams