Mind Blowing Cut & Fold Illusion by Erik Johansson
Erik Johansson photographer and retouch artist from Sweden.his words…. I use photography as a way of collecting material to realize the ideas in my mind.I work on both personal- and commissioned projects and sometimes I create street illusions. I don’t capture moments, I capture ideas. To me photography is just a way to collect material to realize the ideas in my mind. I get inspired by things around me in my daily life and all kinds of things I see. Although one photo can consist hundreds of layers I always want it to look like it could have been captured. Every new project is a new challenge and my goal is to realize them as realistic as possible.we already post here his illusion work.
Cut along the dotted line. See behind the scenes video below.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Trendy New Toy that’s Wrecking Children’s Hair and Driving Parents Crazy
- Farid Rueda’s New Pieces of Street Art in Bogota, Colombia
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Singapore to Transform Disused Railways into a 15-Mile Park Spanning the Entire Nation
- Every Penny Counts: This Artist Created a Clear Acrylic Structures to be Completed With Coins
- Paws For Thought With Kitty Yoga Classes At Australian Cat Cafe
- Is this New Hotel in Amsterdam the “Hotel of the Future”?
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Devoted Husband Plants & Harvests 4.5 Miles Of Sunflowers To Fulfill Wife’s Dying Wish
- This Ingenious Vending Machine Feeds Homeless Animals
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic