Mind Blowing Cut & Fold Illusion by Erik Johansson
Erik Johansson photographer and retouch artist from Sweden.his words…. I use photography as a way of collecting material to realize the ideas in my mind.I work on both personal- and commissioned projects and sometimes I create street illusions. I don’t capture moments, I capture ideas. To me photography is just a way to collect material to realize the ideas in my mind. I get inspired by things around me in my daily life and all kinds of things I see. Although one photo can consist hundreds of layers I always want it to look like it could have been captured. Every new project is a new challenge and my goal is to realize them as realistic as possible.we already post here his illusion work.
Cut along the dotted line. See behind the scenes video below.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees