Mind Blowing Overlapping Paintings by Ho-Ryon Lee
Just like overlapped images, the term “overlap” refers to the frame of the first image occupying the same area as other images. Rather than traditional paintings, photography is much more effective when expressing overlapping frames; despite the fact that the artist’s pieces are classified as paintings, they are closer to photography. In his painting, the texture of photography has been used and reproduced –we can define such style as a photo-like picture(photorealism). In reality, the artist took several photos of the model standing in a specific pose. The photos are then composed together via Photoshop, and the finalized product is painted on canvas.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh