Mind Blowing Overlapping Paintings by Ho-Ryon Lee
Just like overlapped images, the term “overlap” refers to the frame of the first image occupying the same area as other images. Rather than traditional paintings, photography is much more effective when expressing overlapping frames; despite the fact that the artist’s pieces are classified as paintings, they are closer to photography. In his painting, the texture of photography has been used and reproduced –we can define such style as a photo-like picture(photorealism). In reality, the artist took several photos of the model standing in a specific pose. The photos are then composed together via Photoshop, and the finalized product is painted on canvas.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper