MINIMALISM VERSUS OPULENCE: AFTER ALL, WHO WINS?
It isn’t a recent fight, this one between minimalism and opulent style.
In the past few years minimalism inspired in nordic style has gaigned force and has countered the opulence decoration, which has being seen as a synonimous of good taste ans sophistication. Now, the war has started and it seems that the motto “less is more” is prevailing.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 4 Reasons Why Czar Might Prove To Be The King Of WordPress Themes
- Popular Brand Logos Recreated with American and Chinese Bills by Visual Artist Dai Dai Tran
- Google has a new logo
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring
- When An Artist Turns Himself Into Superheroes Thanks To Body Painting
- Brum Brum Balance Bike
- Iron & Air Magazine
- Staple 2015 Fall/Winter Lookbook
- Dragon Ball Z Pop Culture Fusion