MINIMALISM VERSUS OPULENCE: AFTER ALL, WHO WINS?
It isn’t a recent fight, this one between minimalism and opulent style.
In the past few years minimalism inspired in nordic style has gaigned force and has countered the opulence decoration, which has being seen as a synonimous of good taste ans sophistication. Now, the war has started and it seems that the motto “less is more” is prevailing.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Chapel on the Hill: Boutique Conversion of a Methodist Chapel
- Cake and Bake Show in London
- A Life in a Graveyard of Airplanes
- Silhouettes Around the World
- World Beard and Moustache Championships
- CR2 Garden House, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- War and Peace: Street Art Around the World
- Adidas Boost Urban Hiker
- Igloo Party Bar