My Own Quiet Universe
This is a beautiful photo series entitled “Dawn” by Yu Yamauchi. “For almost five months straight—four years in a row—600 days, I lived in a hut near the summit of Mt. Fuji (10,000 feet above sea level). There, I photographed the dawn everyday from the same location,”  comments Yamauchi.
See also: “Celestial Eruption.”
(Image © Yamauchi)
View more photos at Illusion
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper