Recycled Art Project by Ali Golzad
Ali Golzad is a Texas-based artist originally hailing from Göteborg, Sweden by way of Tehran, Iran and specializes in digital and reclaimed art. After college Ali decided to develop in graphic design and eventually found himself as a creative director where he has been successful for the past 10 years.
“Over the years I have developed my own technique using various mediums. Aside from my formal graphic design training and time spent as a Creative Director you could say I am a self taught artist. My urge to create while still caring for our planet enabled me to look at ordinary objects in a new light and transform these commonly discarded materials into something meaningful.” – Ali Golzad
His most recent work derives inspiration from the disparity of war and Ali’s main objective is to make a difference for those affected by tragedy and to leave my viewer questioning whether or not they are doing their part.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Transforms Herself Into Different Characters Using Only Makeup
- This Artist’s NSFW Portraits Aim To Take Down The Double Standard Of Oral Sex In Pop Culture
- Photographer Tests Her Skills With A One Dollar Camera
- You’ll Be Amazed After Seeing The Classy Interior Of This Rolls-Royce!
- Crashed Car Randomly Gets A Golden Makeover
- An Artist Creates A Life-Size Sculpture Of A Pianist, Made Of 210,000 Matches
- Living Planet Index Report In Pictures
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- This Guy And His Wife Hosted An Awesome Walking Dead Premiere Party
- Some Guy Is Leaving Hilarious Fake Trivia Books In Bookstores
- Artist Maria Gasanova Paints Live Models To Look Like Watercolour Masterpieces
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris