Sensational Photos & Videos Taken with a GoPro Camera
GoPro makes the world’s most versatile camera. If you’ve been under a rock, GoPro helps people capture and share their lives’ most meaningful experiences with others. The company was formed by Nick Woodman. Woodman said he was inspired to start the company following a 2002 Australia surfing trip in which he was hoping to capture quality action photos of his surfing, but could not because amateur photographers could not get close enough, or obtain quality equipment at accessible prices.
Finding a solution to his problem, Woodman started to raise money for his company by selling bead and shell belts out of his VW van. Each belt sold for under $20. While making the belts he came upon the idea of providing a fashionable strap to attach a camera. At the time most straps were rubber wrist straps that were awkward, painful or easily broken. His desire for a camera system that could capture the professional angles inspired the ‘GoPro’ name.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise