Surreal Portrait Paintings by Mandy Tsung
Canadian artist Mandy Tsung’s surreal portraits embody the vulnerability, strength, love, and sexuality that are inherent within human beings. Her work is about capturing the complexity of emotion, and is greatly inspired by editorial fashion photography as well as nature.
Mandy Tsung was born in Banff, Alberta in 1984. She attended the Alberta College of Art and Design and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2006. Her paintings center around ravishing, pop-culture inspired female subjects, and are generally composed on wooden panels.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Scarlett Hooft Graafland Creates Surreal Installations Over The Beautiful Landscapes
- Gran Told Hubby New Dog Was Jack Russell…But He Grew Into One Of The Biggest In UK
- Bunch O Balloons
- POD Tents
- Vinyl Me, Please
- Spectral : Free Responsive MultiPurpose HTML5 template
- Free Ecommerce Apps UI Kit PSD
- 25 Free High Quality Responsive Magazine WordPress Themes
- 20 Crab Logo Design For Inspiration
- 25+ Native American Tattoo Designs