Surreal Portrait Paintings by Mandy Tsung
Canadian artist Mandy Tsung’s surreal portraits embody the vulnerability, strength, love, and sexuality that are inherent within human beings. Her work is about capturing the complexity of emotion, and is greatly inspired by editorial fashion photography as well as nature.
Mandy Tsung was born in Banff, Alberta in 1984. She attended the Alberta College of Art and Design and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2006. Her paintings center around ravishing, pop-culture inspired female subjects, and are generally composed on wooden panels.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail
- Kennel Club Dog Photographer Of The Year 2016