Surreal Portrait Paintings by Mandy Tsung
Canadian artist Mandy Tsung’s surreal portraits embody the vulnerability, strength, love, and sexuality that are inherent within human beings. Her work is about capturing the complexity of emotion, and is greatly inspired by editorial fashion photography as well as nature.
Mandy Tsung was born in Banff, Alberta in 1984. She attended the Alberta College of Art and Design and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2006. Her paintings center around ravishing, pop-culture inspired female subjects, and are generally composed on wooden panels.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Extraordinary Design Shelter That Looks Like A ‘Flintstones House’, And No One Wants To Buy It
- Polish Artists Recreate Traditional Slavic Head Wreaths With A Modern Twist
- This Ingenious Car From 1923 Turned Into A Boat
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room