The Bare Essentials
A self-initiated project based on the stereotypical ‘must haves’ of today’s graphic designer from mind set and values to tools and appliances. Designed by Grid London.
Printed lithographically at 700mm x 490mm on Vision Superior (uncoated) 160gsm. Great for the studio wall and available to buy here.
For more images and work please visit www.gridlondon.com
Recently on Design You Trust
- Macro Photos of Frogs by Nicolas Reusens
- Free Photorealistic iPad Tablet Mockup PSD
- 30 Gorgeous Examples Of Fitness Mobile App UI for Inspiration
- Andrea Script: Free Hand-lettered Font
- Free HD Trifold Brochure Mockup
- Beautiful Tattooed Pinup Photos By Justice Howard
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Tiny Oyster Pearls Are Intricately Carved into Wearable Skull Sculptures
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- The Rigel Noir Bow tie