The Bathing House by Peter Jungmann
Check out this amazing bathing house on the shore of the Weißensee in Carintha in south central Austria. Built in 2007, the bathing house is completely made of natural larch. This outstanding building has been awarded two prizes: the Carinthian Timber Construction Prize in 2007 and the Building Prize of the Province of Carinthia in 2008.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Welded And Painted Black Steel Ravens By Ludvig Ödman
- Retro Photoshop Tool Bar Enamel Pin: 3″ Of Throwback Fun By Maxistentialism
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere