The Bathing House by Peter Jungmann
Check out this amazing bathing house on the shore of the Weißensee in Carintha in south central Austria. Built in 2007, the bathing house is completely made of natural larch. This outstanding building has been awarded two prizes: the Carinthian Timber Construction Prize in 2007 and the Building Prize of the Province of Carinthia in 2008.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard