The World’s Smallest Violins
The miniaturist from Edinburgh, David Edwards, has created the world’s smallest violin, standing just 1.5 inches long and one 12th the normal size of a violin.
David Edwards, who once played cello in the Scottish National Orchestra, gave up his professional music career to make doll’s house miniatures when he realized there was a gap in the market. “Being a musician has helped me. Musicians have a lot of concentration.” he said.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Cool Beach Products that can make you go “summery”
- Brand guidelines NASA in 1970’s
- 27 Useful Free Icon Sets – August 2015 Edition
- Picnic Backpack Cooler
- Zombie Safe Zone Maps By Design Different
- Dad Makes His Son With Down Syndrome “Fly” In Heartwarming Super-Hero Photo Series
- Summaries of Pop Culture Movies in Pictogram Posters by Viktor Hertz
- Products of The Day #420
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born