The World’s Smallest Violins
The miniaturist from Edinburgh, David Edwards, has created the world’s smallest violin, standing just 1.5 inches long and one 12th the normal size of a violin.
David Edwards, who once played cello in the Scottish National Orchestra, gave up his professional music career to make doll’s house miniatures when he realized there was a gap in the market. “Being a musician has helped me. Musicians have a lot of concentration.” he said.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance