The World’s Smallest Violins
The miniaturist from Edinburgh, David Edwards, has created the world’s smallest violin, standing just 1.5 inches long and one 12th the normal size of a violin.
David Edwards, who once played cello in the Scottish National Orchestra, gave up his professional music career to make doll’s house miniatures when he realized there was a gap in the market. “Being a musician has helped me. Musicians have a lot of concentration.” he said.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Adidas Boost Urban Hiker
- Igloo Party Bar
- Quinn Bike | by Coast Cycles
- PerfectKit : Free Desktop and Mobile UI Kit
- Free Baseball Cap Mockup PSD
- FREE Android Material Design PSD
- Gant : Free Elegant Font
- Removable Handle Cookware
- Vernacular Architecture with Minimal Impact on the Earth: Brillhart House