Unbelievable Illusions By Erik Johansson
CLICK HERE FOR MORE ILLUSIONS:
Erik Johansson is a full time photographer and retoucher from Sweden based in Berlin, Germany. He work on both personal- and commissioned projects and sometimes he create street illusions. He don’t capture moments, He capture ideas. Every new project is a new challenge and his goal is to realize them as realistic as possible.
Here, Photography heat is featuring some Incredible Illusions of Erik Johansson.
Hope you will like this.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Georgia Hilmer by Mark Abrahams
- Moneywrap Wallet
- SB House by Pitsou Kedem
- Clever, Well-observed Editorial Illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Alien Landscapes
- Hunted in Tanzania, Saved in Philadephia: Young Albino Kids Rescued from the Albino Hunters
- Gigantic Wooden Megaphones
- Quiet at the Back: Classrooms Around the World
- Photo of the Day: A Leopard Walks With Its Head Stuck
- Food Doodles by Zan Mixter