Unbelievable Illusions By Erik Johansson
CLICK HERE FOR MORE ILLUSIONS:
Erik Johansson is a full time photographer and retoucher from Sweden based in Berlin, Germany. He work on both personal- and commissioned projects and sometimes he create street illusions. He don’t capture moments, He capture ideas. Every new project is a new challenge and his goal is to realize them as realistic as possible.
Here, Photography heat is featuring some Incredible Illusions of Erik Johansson.
Hope you will like this.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War