25hours Hotel Zurich
The motto of hotel chain 25Hours is “You know one, you know none”, which we reckon would have Professor Saul Kripke scratching his beard in befuddlement, but thankfully the design philosophy of their latest branch in Zurich West is a lot easier to understand, although still visually complex.
The great minds behind this place are the team from Alfredo Häberli Design Development, who we last saw having had a hand in the Rotterdam outpost of our favourite footwear outlet Camper. At times resembling the set of a 1970s kids TV show, head honcho Häberli has clearly had lots of fun with this interior, although he cites it as his most challenging in a 20-year career.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Scarlett Hooft Graafland Creates Surreal Installations Over The Beautiful Landscapes
- Gran Told Hubby New Dog Was Jack Russell…But He Grew Into One Of The Biggest In UK
- Bunch O Balloons
- POD Tents
- Vinyl Me, Please
- Spectral : Free Responsive MultiPurpose HTML5 template
- Free Ecommerce Apps UI Kit PSD
- 25 Free High Quality Responsive Magazine WordPress Themes
- 20 Crab Logo Design For Inspiration
- 25+ Native American Tattoo Designs