Awesome Eisenstaedt’s Surprising Self-Portraits
Alfred Eisenstaedt was a German-born American photographer and photojournalist. He is best known for his photograph of the V-J Day celebration and for his candid photographs, frequently made using a 35mm Leica camera.
Below are awesome Eisenstaedt’s surprising self-portraits with famous people.
See more awesome Eisenstaedt’s surprising self-portraits at vintag.es
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard