Awesome Eisenstaedt’s Surprising Self-Portraits
Alfred Eisenstaedt was a German-born American photographer and photojournalist. He is best known for his photograph of the V-J Day celebration and for his candid photographs, frequently made using a 35mm Leica camera.
Below are awesome Eisenstaedt’s surprising self-portraits with famous people.
See more awesome Eisenstaedt’s surprising self-portraits at vintag.es
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Photographer Tests Her Skills With A One Dollar Camera
- You’ll Be Amazed After Seeing The Classy Interior Of This Rolls-Royce!
- Crashed Car Randomly Gets A Golden Makeover
- An Artist Creates A Life-Size Sculpture Of A Pianist, Made Of 210,000 Matches
- Living Planet Index Report In Pictures
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- This Guy And His Wife Hosted An Awesome Walking Dead Premiere Party
- Some Guy Is Leaving Hilarious Fake Trivia Books In Bookstores
- Artist Maria Gasanova Paints Live Models To Look Like Watercolour Masterpieces
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris
- Rita Kluge’s Distinctive Photos Capture The Humpback Whale Calving Season In The South Pacific
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above