Cambodian Trees digitaly projected become deities and spirits
Clement Briend is a photographer living and working in Paris, France. In his series entitled ‘Cambodian Trees‘, Briend projects haunting images of Cambodian spirits and deities onto trees around Phnom Penh.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise