The Belgian Fashion photographer has created a peculiar alternate world where men, women and children look like they have been pumping iron since the moment they popped out of the womb. The surreal scenarios range from a Victorian era bedroom to an abandoned theme park. The strangest image just might be the schoolgirl in bunny ears lifting weights, although others are certainly contenders. The disturbing effects of superhuman enhancement remind us of Phillip Toledano’s plastic surgery series, except while Toledano’s subjects altered their bodies in real life, Stallaert’s manipulations are all digitally enhanced.
12 Creative Photo manipulation works by Photographer Kurt Stallaert
We definitely wouldn’t want to rock this steroid-chic look, but we have to admit there is something strangely seductive about the bulging muscles in the pictures below.
See how Children Bodybuilders would look like
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze