The Belgian Fashion photographer has created a peculiar alternate world where men, women and children look like they have been pumping iron since the moment they popped out of the womb. The surreal scenarios range from a Victorian era bedroom to an abandoned theme park. The strangest image just might be the schoolgirl in bunny ears lifting weights, although others are certainly contenders. The disturbing effects of superhuman enhancement remind us of Phillip Toledano’s plastic surgery series, except while Toledano’s subjects altered their bodies in real life, Stallaert’s manipulations are all digitally enhanced.
12 Creative Photo manipulation works by Photographer Kurt Stallaert
We definitely wouldn’t want to rock this steroid-chic look, but we have to admit there is something strangely seductive about the bulging muscles in the pictures below.
See how Children Bodybuilders would look like
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail